CHI Memorial Convenient Care - Cleveland provides urgent medical care for many common conditions including allergies and asthma, fevers and flu, and stitches and sprains. We have urgent care practitioners dedicated to providing you and your family with fast, effective adult and pediatric services.
DOT Physical — The exam is performed by a certified medical examiner and includes a health history review, a physical exam and a urine test.
- CBC (complete blood count) — A blood test used to evaluate red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets. A CBC can help diagnose conditions such as anemia, infection, and other disorders.
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panels — A blood test used to measure glucose level, electrolyte and fluid balance, kidney function, and liver function.
- H. pylori Testing — A blood test used to determine if you have antibodies to H. pylori in your blood.
- Lipid Profiles — A blood test that measures the amount of cholesterol and fats called triglycerides in the blood.
- Mononucleosis (mono) Testing — A blood test used to diagnose used to determine if you have a mono infection.
- Pregnancy (Urine) — A test to check the urine for human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) hormone which is only present when a woman is pregnant
- Quick Flu — Screening test for influenza virus infection.
- Quick Strep A — The throat and tonsils are swabbed to collect bacteria from the infected area to determine if Group A strep (streptococcal) is present.
- Urinalysis — A commonly used test to diagnose a urinary tract or kidney infection and to screen for progression of some chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Diagnostic x-ray
- Drug screening
- Treatment of on-the-job injuries
- DOT Physicals are performed Monday - Friday, by appointment. Call (423) 790-7750 to schedule an appointment.
- The exam is performed by a certified medical examiner.
- Your physical includes a health history review, a thorough physical exam and a urine test.
- We'll complete the Medical Examination Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination form and other supporting documentation forms. You mus pass all aspects of the exam to be eligible to receive your CDL medical card.
- A DOT medical card with no restrictions is valid for two years. A history of high blood pressure, taking high blood pressure medications, sleeping disorders, or taking oral medications for diabetes can restrict the medical card to one year or less, depending on your condition.