Access Your Medical Information Online
We care about our patients. Our goal is to provide you and your family with the best experience possible when interacting with our practice. We understand that it is not always possible to visit the clinic, leave message, wait on the phone, or update your personal health information. By offering online access to your health information we look forward to simplifying your healthcare experience.
Why sign up?
My OneCare is a secure, online tool that connects you directly to your personal medical record. My OneCare will enable you to:
- Update personal information
- Request or change appointments
- Ask clinical questions
- View medication and allergy lists
- Request a prescription refill or change a pharmacy
- View Lab Results, Tests, and Clinic
How to start
During your clinic visit you will be asked to provide an email address. You will be emailed a My OneCare invitation which includes instructions on how to register. Communications will come from the following: [email protected] If you do not receive an invitation check your spam folder. The invitation expires after 60 days.
- Click the registration link in the email you receive from [email protected]
- Create your portal login using a unique username and password.
- Enter the invitation code provided by your medical organization and click "Agree" to the release of information.
If you already have a portal account, you can add our office to your existing account. Please call 888-670-9775 if you have any questions.
The patient portal invitation you receive after visiting one of our facilities will never expire. Once you sign up, the portal will be available to you 24/7.
You can also use another application to access your health information, if you prefer. To do so, you will need to first set up a portal account with My OneCare. The username and password you choose will be the security component for your health information and make it possible for you to access and import it.
Currently available for use with My OneCare:
- The My Links app, available at www.mylinks.com.
As other applications become available, we will list them here. Click here to recommend an app.