Prepare for Your Visit
Open communication with your health care provider ensures you receive the very best care. Follow these tips during your next appointment:
- Bring your insurance card, photo identification and a list of your medications, vitamins or herbal supplements.
- Bring a list of questions or concerns to every appointment. If you need help, ask a friend or family member to assist you.
- Share changes to your health, including hospitalization, and visits to a specialist or the emergency room.
- If you have questions or don’t understand something discussed in your appointment, always ask your health care provider to explain it in another way.
- If you wish, ask a trust family member or friend to accompany you.
- Unless instructed by your doctor, take your medicine as usual the morning of your visit and drink plenty of water so that you are hydrated.
If you have any questions, please call (706) 657-4183.